August 7, 5 p.m.-midnight, Oakland Museum of California, 1000 Oak Street, Oakland. All ages, free admission
To celebrate the winners of the Best of the East Bay, we are throwing the biggest performing and visual arts party in the East Bay. Join us!
Amoeba Music Main Stage – Featuring Superfinos VTO, Maldroid, Heavenly States, The Thrill of it All, Mystic Rage, Swann Danger, Souls of Mischief, C U Next Weekend (Shampu), Dizzy Balloon, Social Unrest, Fracas, and Goapele
DAI Style Lounge -Exhibiting over 30 local, independent designers including fashion shows, make overs and salon services
Chabot Space & Science Center Kids Party Zone –Live music from BandWorks, entertainers, magic shows, art projects, learning and hands-on activities for 10 and under
- Eight stages featuring a wide range of live music
- Film screenings, dance, theatre, and live art making
- Tattoo art exhibition
- Performance Motorcycle Exhibition by Godspeed and Custom/Classic Car Show
- Contact sports and professional wrestling ring
- Outdoor village of food, drinks, artists, retailers, and nonprofits
- Subterranean all-star DJ party
- Spectacles galore
Bike Valet parking available
One block from Lake Merritt BART station
Don’t miss the OFFICIAL after party at the Uptown Nightclub.
For more event information, vendor or sponsorship information, call 510-879-3700.